You’ve just completed your studies and are now ready to start your career. You need a vehicle to make it happen? Even if you have no previous vehicle buying experience, our Graduate Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
You can apply for credit under our Graduate Program, if you are over 18 years old and:
- you are a student who graduated or will graduate within the next 4 months from a Canadian accredited University undergraduate degree program, from a two-year college program, from a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec, or from a recognized military or police academy
- you are a full-time post-graduate student who has graduated from a Canadian accredited University with a Masters, Doctorate or PhD program within the last 24 months
- you are a full-time student who will graduate from a Canadian accredited University with a Masters, Doctorate or PhD program within the next 24 months
Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer from your future employer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
And, if these Graduation requirements do not apply to you, you may still qualify for our First Time Buyer Program.
Remember, you can always see us for additional details on eligibility.
Helpful advice for Graduates
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen.
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options. Contact us for more information.
* Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.
Ready to shop your vehicle? Start now!